Sunday 2 August 2009

Introduction to The Idiot Box Reviews

Oh, hahaha, this is just like something Charlie Brooker would write, just fuck off alright. I write, and television frequently enrages me, it's all very independent and self-serving. In a mad fit of metaphoric marriage and rampant similie honey-moon sex, this blog was spawned. Hello.

Television, particularly adverts, but also many of its shows, suck beans. Sour, sour, beans. By putting all of them in their place in this limited space - oh, that rhymed - ahem, but by writing about them in this blog, I will satisfy my deep rooted need to put the world of media to rights. Pointless, pointless, rights.

And Charlie Brooker? He's like, 50 years older than me (pretty much) and he's going to die eventually, and then you'll have no one left but me. ME. ME. ME. So get to used to it, get reading, and bookmark this blog.

Regards, Danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're wrong but go ahead anyway...